Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
1996 MLE0 7-89A-R10 DPC-203 F7TF-SA 7.3L F-250/350 DIESEL - MANUAL VDAA0_04

Right there from your link Bug, it is a MLEO . It says a 96 model not sure my manufacturer date on that truck. I still think it would work. Anyways I do have parts if anyone needs anything. Also gonna sell my 97 I guess.
I'm still here- life has a way- and the truck still is not running.

After catching up on the thread- thanks bugman for the PCM code reference- looks like Tom's '95 PCM should work.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Tom's PCM will work. Cheers!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Tom- sent you a PM.

One thing I still haven't resolved is whether or not the PCM can run a KOEO test, and a output state test including buzz test- all of which come back as "PASS", but no start? :mad: .

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Well I guess Tom Horn got lost in the christmas rush. Does anyone know how to contact him? Thanks...

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Well, I hope anyone that needed the 94 PCED, which I linked to earlier, and the PCM Codes that bugman linked to earlier as well made copies of them as TDS has broken all the links to the invaluable information we used to link to. I hope this site doesn't go the same direction and become basically useless! Cheers!

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
The sites are owned by the same company so hold onto your shorts, the change is coming.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Well, I'm very thankful to you all for contributing to my education and for the downloads that you provided. I did make copies.

So what is "TDS"?

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
It was the first diesel site discussing the Ford Powerstroke engine.

Just about all the others including this site were started by their members that were either tired of some of the over moderation that was happening or other reasons

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Do you think this is temporary or permanent.? I see the importance of having access to this tech info- without it we would all be DDB when it comes to keeping these beasts alive and running.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
No idea, management said that they would not go away and shazam when they moved over to the new format they are missing.

They should be able to put them back in I hope. If not we lost a ton of great information

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
I just went to 'TheDieselSite.com. and the SITE is gone! So? Anyone have another place to get the tech info/ diagnostics?

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
The site is still there but the links to the tech info is gone.

We have put in request for it to come back so now we just have to wait.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Would it help if the membership of PSN were to contact them and request that they allow access to these tech. and diagnostic informations?

Which 'the diesel site' are we talking about??

Since mine is still not running- I hope they return shortly.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
They will do what they want.

The owners that changed the format over there also own this site so it will also happen here but this site didn't offer areas to store information like they did on over on TDS.

It is a wait and see. The last time they changed formats we lost the information also but were able to talk them into getting it back.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts