Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front axle, springs, d-shaft and yoke are staying as is rear tank and bumper/deer killer. You see whats left so make offers. The inside is rough, the front axle and acc are going in my 97', the turbo and acc will fit other IDI's and this is a garret not ATS. I'm not trying to get rich off this so make reasonable offer and it'll be yours. You take care of shipping. Trans works as does rear.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
what would u take for the whole pickup minus the parts you want joe?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's suposed to be a guy actually 2 guys depending on who gets here 1st coming this or next weekend for $1500.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
but if i read correctly the motor it shot right?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but if i read correctly the motor it shot right?
Motor was on it's way out, guy thought turbo. Less than 500 milkes later sounds like marbles in a garbage can right. It still runs but I wouldnt fire it and won't. As it sits it's still rebuildable.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
how much boost were u running with the garrett setup, i had a kid try to sell me a banks but i wasnt to interested in it, he was only gettin 8.5lbs of boost

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wasn't mine, I just bought it wednesday for the front axle. But from memory the banks made about 12psi with good injectors, the factory/ATS turbo had a huge bump in it to keep from outpulling the 460 and made 8psi. This should be close to the banks on good inj's.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Truck is sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.