Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling the custom radius arm, full air ride suspension out of my 96. It has d60 in the front and stock axle in the rear, both have been modified with air bag mounts and both have 3.55 gears. Im selling this as a full kit and should be pretty much a bolt on deal.

Here's what is included:
complete axles- front and rear
wheels
tires
brake lines
shocks
shock/ bag mounts
air bags, controller, valves, misc air lines, compressor
radius arms, brackets, etc...
assuming i can get all the grade 8 bolts off w/o torching them they will also be included.
up close pictures of how everything is bolted on and assembled

This kit DOES NOT come with any warranty (bought AS IS) or installation instructions as its a full custom deal. i have receipts form the previous owner who had this suspension built for almost $10k buyer will get all receipts from the build.

here is a few pictures- if you dont have facebook and are interested pm me and i'll try and email you some pictures

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this kit, it rides good and gets looks everywhere you go. Its just not practical for a work truck so im converting to something else, which is to be determined.

I'm asking $5000 for everything, price is a little negotiable. If your in the Kansas area i could be bribed into helping with the suspension swap if your not in the Kansas area i can arrange shipping at the buyers expense.

If you have any questions PM me or call 785-488-8156

·
They call me SLIM
299 Posts
Dang man wish I had the money right now!! Id buy it from you. Good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Why you selling it luke?

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
because i need to get it down where i can tow with it and im tired of the lift anyway. Id sell the truck and buy something stockish but i dont want to let all the other parts go with this truck or have to swap them to another truck. I think the suspension swap is going to be the easiest route.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last one

if there's anything else you want to see just ask and i'll get a picture taken.

Also price drop to 4k... smokin deal!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey what lift does that equate to inch wise? Approx. Does any one know if your 4 door short bed wheel base is the same as my longbed ext cab? I was planning on doing exactly this! I like it

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not sure, probably 8-10". I have a friend that has an 08 with 8" lift and it sits about the same as his. i think it should be very close wheel base wise as am ex cab lb. if not there's a little adjustability in the heims which could get it there.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
How was your ride quality? You mentioned about not towing with it. Because of height or lack of load capabilities? Got a big truck camper and was thinking of how to keep it usable with a lift

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it rides better than my old 96 that had stock suspension but not as good as my superduty. I dont tow because its too high, load capability should be fine since it uses semi air bags in the rear.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
How soon you looking to get rid of this? You throwing in wheels and tires;)

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How soon you looking to get rid of this? You throwing in wheels and tires;)
As soon as possible, id like to get the suspension swap done before my vacation coming up. Yes wheels and tires are included. tires are BFG AT's with over half tread. If i get asking price i'll deliver to DFW, St Louis, Denver or equivalent distance (450 miles). :poke:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
What size tires? Rims? I'm tryig to dig up the $$

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Oh ya if I end up getting it I would trade ya suspensions if you want
3/4 ton stuff. Only got 130k and has been well cared for brand new firestone
airbags on the rear and 4:10's with a limited that still works for the better part. Why so high gears with big lift and tires? Keep wondering but forgetting to ask

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What size tires? Rims? I'm tryig to dig up the $$
i'll have to check but they are 325's, IIRC they are equiv to 35x12.50's. I have no clue what the rims are, they were on the truck when i bought them.

Oh ya if I end up getting it I would trade ya suspensions if you want
3/4 ton stuff. Only got 130k and has been well cared for brand new firestone
airbags on the rear and 4:10's with a limited that still works for the better part. Why so high gears with big lift and tires? Keep wondering but forgetting to ask
Im switching to a superduty suspension, i found a local wrecked truck with cheap parts so i dont need your stuff. I would imagine the original builder ran out of money before a gear swap. it does need a gear swap, which i thought about doing with lockers but i still would not have a good work truck. Off roading yes, but work no. I want stock height and better than stock ride, which is why im going the superduty ride. If you have any questions just give me a call, sometimes its easier than typing back and forth.

785-488-8156

luke

·
Registered
317 Posts
bump:pointlaugh:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts