Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used Parts from a '97 7.3 4x4

Parts have less than 10,000 miles on them.
You'd have to have Banks reburn the chip maybe?

Banks quick turbo housing:......................................
Banks 3" down pipe:................................................. $700
Banks Boss Hoss module: (level 3 of 5)......................

Autometer Pryo Gauge: (Open box......................).........$25

These parts have roughly 300,000 miles on them but all parts are in very good shape.

Stock fuel bowl: (good shape)..................................
Stock Turbo and pedestal.......................................
Stock Air Cleaner housing.................................................$300

Front wiring harness..............................................
Front clip/grill/headlight bezels/cab running lamps...............$100

Can provide pics if you are interested
Parts are all in good shape, some like new.
Currently engaged in new project, don't need these parts anymore.

Make offer- package deal
Best Contact: 612-298-2379 days

Buyer pays shipping from 55330, Minnesota

·
Registered
446 Posts
does the pyro gauge come with the probe and all? what is the part number? how much shipped to 31061?

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the gauge did not come with the probe- i think you can order that seperately.
give me a day or two to figure the shipping cost to your zip

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79broncoidi
Hey i was wonderin what the deal was with the exhousing and down pipe. What was the housing like a 1.0 or so. How did it spool and what kninda boost were u making. What kinda shape is it in. Last why are u. Sellin it. Sorry about all the questions but im intrested im lookin to help out my crew cab a bit. Thanks for the info in advance. James.

you know I am not sure of what the specs are on that housing but i can tell you it's the only one offered for the 94-97 7.3 PSD. you might be able to do more research on the banks website- i cannot answer that question.

i put the big banks kit, minus the intercooler, on about two years ago then i left on deployment for a year so in all reality the stuff only has a year of use on it- under 10,000 miles. i had a little honda car that i drove daily back then.

with the chip, 3" d.p., new exhaust all the way back and the turbo housing it really woke up that motor. it would spool up a lot sooner and quicker up to almost 30 lbs boost if i held into it forever in 5th gear. there is one big hill in MN and i pulled a car trailer with 5k load on it and it never stopped pulling where before the banks stuff it would stop pulling about a third of the way up. i have made the same exact trip every year for the last 5 years i know how to handle that hill. just driving around town i really had to watch the foot-to-pedal ratio because it would really pull nice and before i knew it i would be ten over on the speedo.

shortly before i left in feb of 2009 my truck started acting funny, also it was the coldest part of the year and hard starting. so i parked it and figured i'd deal with it when i got home. while i was gone i did a lot of research on the 7.3 psd and now i am most of the way through a big-7.3 project. so these parts will either sit on a shelf or maybe somebody else can use them. i am completely re-doing the motor, turbo, injectors, and fuel system. (building my battle tank)

when i got home a year later i drove the truck and kind of wondered why i was going bigger and if going bigger would make that much of a difference in the way mine would handle. that banks stuff does do a nice job, depending on what you are looking for. in my case, it is too small. in your case it might be just right. it took and made my crew cab 1-ton with 5 spd a lot more streetable and made towing a little easier. it really woke up my 290k mile motor nice and i felt really comfortable with the stuff.

if you want to do something to make your truck a little more- don't do just a chip. you will burn something up. if you do a chip, do the down pipe and open up the air cleaner some. balance it out, know what i mean?

feel free to call me 612-298-2379
dustin

·
Early bird gets the worm
538 Posts
What kind of autometer is it? Z-series? pics?

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't know how to post pics- send me your email

no probe with the pyro gauge

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still have all these parts for sale-
if anyone is interested they should call me at 612-298-2379 as i cannot sit in front of the computer all day- i don't mean to ignore anyone but i have been busy with this project. i still have not figured out how to add pictures to this dang website- maybe it's because i use firefox that i have not been able to do that.

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still have the chip, stock turbo and the banks turbo housing for sale and with that comes all of the stock intake air plumbing.

you can have the stock fuel bowl and pump.

sold the gauge down pipe. gave away all of the plastic grill and light components.

·
Registered
343 Posts
the wiring harness,does that include the battery cables????if so what kind of shape are they in?

·
Smart A$$
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no, actually the only thing i have left is the stock fuel bowl- water separator. ended up re-using the stock bat. cables- the one i got from LMC just doesn't cut the mustard. thanks for looking though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts