Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if theres any interest in my truck. As the title says its a 94.5 powerstroke single cab long bed 4x4 five speed. truck is an XL but has XLT emblems, grill, headlight surrounds, bumpers, and mirrors. Mirrors are power but are not hooked up. I will include everything to install power windows and mirrors minus one power door panel, and i don't have the power lock sylanoids thats why i never installed it myself. Has 239,000 miles on it. Has 3.55 gears used to be a open differential but i put a posi in it which works much better. Has 285/75/16 goodyear duratracs on it with about 10,000 miles on them so they have alot of life left. Has a southbend stage 2 clutch with about 25,000 miles on it. Has mbrp downpipe into a straight pipe that kicks out before the rear tire with a 4" stainless tip which i installed after it was inspected, inspection is good till 2/12. About a year ago i put new fenders, cab corners, and a different bed and repainted the whole truck. its not show quality but makes for an awesome looking work truck with no rust. Oil is changed every 3,000 miles religiously with rotella T 15w-40. Has a few minor issues. 2nd gear grinds a bit due to the synchro ring going bad but once you learn how to shift it its not that bad. Has an oil leak around the rod that drives the ebvp, i just make sure its always topped off, ebrake its unhooked because the pedal assembly does not always release properly, and the drivers side window does not go up and down but as i said i will include stuff to install power windows if you want. All that being said i drive this truck 300+miles everyweek with no problem. Starts every morning and always gets me where i'm going. Sorry for the long description but i didn't want to miss anything. I'm thinkin around 5200 wandering if i'm in the ball park please let me know what you think.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
With the issues it has that you described, I would say 3500-4500

1 - 2 of 2 Posts