Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently updating my headlights to the 05+. I need a wire harness to go from 9007-9008. Would you be able to get a plug and play kit together with a set of 35W hid's? I guess I could splice in a kit correct?

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
You got to give it a day or so with some of the vendors. Im sure they will get to you as soon as they can, they probably havent logged on here today. If your in a hurry i would suggest calling them or emailing them.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
What the F???? We are not getting email updates letting us know there are topics going on over here.
Our Apologies!!!

Just contact us via email with the wattage and color choice you want, and we'll send an invoice for a custom kit with H13 (9008) bulbs and 9007 wiring. That is the easiest way to do it.

[email protected]

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks...I'm sure more guys will be interested in this kit. Would save folks from having to buy an adapter that cost $50.00.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got your email...great price. I did some investigating on the 9007-9008 adapter and it looks like a good set up is close to $80.00.

You should have your 9007-9008 "kit" advertised.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
We get this same question just about every day, so yes, I'm sure many are interested. Thanks for bringing it up!
Got your email...great price. I did some investigating on the 9007-9008 adapter and it looks like a good set up is close to $80.00.

You should have your 9007-9008 "kit" advertised.
We just need folks to help us promote it! LOL
Could i get a PM with the cost of getting the HID setup for my 2001, I have 05+ headlights and need the same setup that Mooring Product was asking about. Or would it be part of your sale for $151.xx shipped? 35W/55W DIGITAL HID KITS, Free shipping, Life warranty - Powerstroke Nation

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Could i get a PM with the cost of getting the HID setup for my 2001, I have 05+ headlights and need the same setup that Mooring Product was asking about. Or would it be part of your sale for $151.xx shipped? 35W/55W DIGITAL HID KITS, Free shipping, Life warranty - Powerstroke Nation
x2 on the email for the price. This conversion is next on my list.
It's $173.69 shipped in the US for the bixenon H13/9008 kits with 9007 wiring.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Such a good deal...In my mind this kit is costing me $93.00 because I would have had to buy the $80 adapter kit.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
It's $173.69 shipped in the US for the bixenon H13/9008 kits with 9007 wiring.
That aint bad at all! I have the harness that came with my lights (cheap-o harness) so im thinking this would be a GREAT upgrade for it. Even at $174 that is still a awsome deal. This is everything correct? Meaning will plug into my old light socket and comes with bulbs and all ready to go, no other parts/expenses needed?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
That aint bad at all! I have the harness that came with my lights (cheap-o harness) so im thinking this would be a GREAT upgrade for it. Even at $174 that is still a awsome deal. This is everything correct? Meaning will plug into my old light socket and comes with bulbs and all ready to go, no other parts/expenses needed?
Yup, everything needed is included, nothing more to buy.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts