1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
less than a month to go!!!

:tree::tree::tree:

368 Posts
Will you be there? I'm in Fairfield and don't know anyone around here really. Maybe if I can get my truck running decent again by then we could meet there and you could show me around or something? Don't really want to show up not knowing what's going on haha

·
Local Machine Gun Builder
496 Posts
Hey Big Jake, I got your message. Somehow Fred didn't get our check in the mail, but I sent another one. I need to try and get a banner out there, we won't be able to be there as we have a gun show that weekend. Why the hell did I get into the gun business lol
BTW, the beast will be on the road soon, got smog, paid license, just waiting for my modified hydro boost........

368 Posts
I ended up going. Smoked my new south bend...other than that it was fun. Everyone was pretty friendly. Got quite the crowd on my truck at the dyno :ford:

368 Posts
At sac raceway? Will you be there?

368 Posts
Could you pm me an address and maybe some details?

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Terminator Engineering
2135 Stone Rd(shop address)
Modesto, CA 95358

Jody will be here Nov. 7-10. Usually Fridays and Saturdays are the best, if you want to meet fellow 7.3 guys.

:ford:

·
496 Posts
Can't wait...as long as I get this high pressure Exon Valdez fixed...sprung me a high pressure leak....3 gallons of oil sprayed out on the way to town, another 3 gallons to get her home. Threw some dye in to see where it's coming from. At least the underside is nice and protected from the rust......
Yes, there will be toys there, quiet toys ;)

·
496 Posts
:doh: Yes, I know. I had some troubles, and didn't have you or Jody's cell numbers with me. Check the WGM facebook page for photos.....was a bad day.....
Last week I went through 3 gallons of oil on the way to town, and 3 gallons to get her back home. Then when I thought it was fixed lost another 3 gallons. Needless to say the oil has been flushed and the underside will not rust. All from a simple HPOP sensor o-ring leak. Yeah, a $.05 part cost me $90, amazing how much oil can piss out of an o-ring. Easy fix though.
So Friday, I'm heading down, get her all cleaned up at the car wash and notice my fuel guage is dropping.........RAPIDLY....like 15 gallons in about 20 miles. One of the braided fuel lines developed a pinhole leak. So, guess what todays project is. Amazing how much fuel and oil will leak out of a microscopic hole.
So, next trip out. Really sucks. Spend over $100 on going nowhere in the past week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts