Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 99 F350 currently has a 4in lift installed. Im looking to go up to 8in in the front and 6in in the rear. What would be new components Ill need besides leafs and shocks? Also who do you recommend for the leafs? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would say for sure your going to need a different track bar. An adjustable one would be your best bet. And also your probably going to need longer brake lines. About whose leafs would be better I'm not sure. It will ride like a tank anyways I'm sure with a lift that big lol. Hopefully this helps some. Good luck. Post some pics when done! Thanks

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
You can keep the current springs and add a 4" hanger kit. You will need a 8" drop bracket and pitman arm, New shocks, sway bar links and brake lines for the front. For the rear you could do all block BUT!!! rear springs would be advised.
If you are considering blocks i would recommend PMF captured style with the 3/4" U-blots.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to put new front leafs because mine are messed up bad and I talked to a lift company and they said I can run my drop bracket and pitman arm from the 4in lift and it will be fine with an 8in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts