Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
make me an offer. 4door,dually,19.5s,95 front clip,valvecover gaskets,oil pan gasket,5% tint all the way around,just redid the wheel barings,new wheel cylinders in drums,new fuel pump,new GP,one new batt,2wd,trans shifts fine. truck needs inj pump does not smoke or anything. i have a dodge dually 60front and 10" springs (needs to b put in). just dont have the time to mess with it just tryn to get rid of it. will have pics up today :ford:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Can u send some more pic and location. What r u thinking price wise and Auto or standard? [email protected] for the pics thanks Colt

·
Registered
324 Posts
damn i miss read that. i thought it was the one in ur pic. what is that one?'

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o bub that is my first truck that i built years ago its long gone now. u intirested in the dually tho???

·
Registered
324 Posts
I had a truck almost identical to that. Did u paint it that color? I had one that color with a 7.3 with a 5sp. How long ago did u have that truck? Where are you located?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im located in Dade City FL. when i had it it had a FI 302 with a 5sp. i dont think that it came from the factory that way but then again im not too sure i bought it from a car lot in tampa and they had no info on the thruck other than it belonged to a lady last

·
Registered
324 Posts
It looked almost identical to my old one. I have been looking for another for a long time. didnt mean to hyjack your thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its ok. i got rid of this one and have been lookn for it ever since lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.