Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grand Rock has been working on getting these in for a while now and I have been waiting patiently.

I am excited to say we are the first Grand Rock Powerflow dealer to get a set in our hands and they came in today.:D

These things are BIG and they look AWESOME and they are going into one of my trucks within the next couple weeks once I get back from New York.

Grand Rock is currently the ONLY pickup stack company that offers the Aussies in 8" diameter.

As with all Grand Rock products these are proudly Made in the USA...;)

Now that I have the first set we are ready to start taking orders for them.

If you have any questions or would like pricing please feel free to PM me or give me a call at 417-859-0895 and I will be happy to assist you further.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Those are bada$$ I want some, how much, I've got dual 8" mitres on my dually, but I wanted aussies

·
amos moses
150 Posts
Any more pics? Maybe a side shot?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow...big and retarded...sorta like the tuck owner? :poke:

Just kiddin' ya Darrell. They look good man!!
You know I was nice to you and refrained from kicking you in the nutsticles when I was up there a few weeks ago. But after that comment I may not be so nice next time.:swordfight::D

·
Stack Man
48 Posts
You know I was nice to you and refrained from kicking you in the nutsticles when I was up there a few weeks ago. But after that comment I may not be so nice next time.:swordfight::D
LOL don't sing it...bring it princess....

:gun:

Just went out and got a couple more. Going to put the tool box in behind them later today. I think I am also going to have a diamond plate Y-Pipe cover custom bent also.

Some real nice shots. I think after you get the rest of the things done to your truck it'll be sharp! The only thing left will be shooting some paint on her... :D

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL don't sing it...bring it princess....

:gun:

Some real nice shots. I think after you get the rest of the things done to your truck it'll be sharp! The only thing left will be shooting some paint on her... :D
Paint?? Have you fell off your rocker??

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok I just remembered I will be doing some painting anyways. The new fender flares have to be painted. Does that count??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts