Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone and their dog has jumped on the 500-600 HP Bandwagon in the last year or so. So who's "verifiably" running 700 HP and over and what kinda combo's are getting the 6.0L there?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Subscribed

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
my dually does, or did before i took the 480 out to try another setup, but with 215cc stix with 100 over nozzles, 62 and the 480 was there on the race file, the street file which i towed 12 500lbs to events all over made 600hp, never went to the track to back those numbers, so who knows maybe the dyno lied and i only had 400 but i doubt it, had 225's but had to take them back to 215 to keep icp up, lost a bit on nitrous but gain alot on fuel only

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
my dually does, or did before i took the 480 out to try another setup, but with 215cc stix with 100 over nozzles, 62 and the 480 was there on the race file, the street file which i towed 12 500lbs to events all over made 600hp, never went to the track to back those numbers, so who knows maybe the dyno lied and i only had 400 but i doubt it, had 225's but had to take them back to 215 to keep icp up, lost a bit on nitrous but gain alot on fuel only

What the Fuack does your dumb a$$ know about making any power with the 6.0 anyways? Your all hype, never done anything to back it up.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
:popcorn:

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Oh Lord here we go.

·
Car Ramrod
300 Posts
What the Fuack does your dumb a$$ know about making any power with the 6.0 anyways? Your all hype, never done anything to back it up.
thats a joke right?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
This is gonna get good.

·
Registered
922 Posts
dang i figured one of them would have replied by now but yea i figured it would get good also thats why ive been watching this thread and also for the actual post as well

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
LOL he texted me as he was posting that saying we should fight cause there was no good arguments lately. Sorry guys. But if you want some excitment we could say he didn't know his head from his a$$ and that's why he builds 6.4s now lmao

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Jer what about that p pump 6.0 :poke: LOL

·
Registered
306 Posts
Since theres no conversation here I have a quick question for all 6.0 junkies. what will I gain from the blue spring mod. My truck already has 459 HP dyno and video to back it up.

Whats it cost?

Will I just be deleting it anyways when I do my new RR fuel sytem

1 - 20 of 23 Posts