Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the pics! I love the sound of the 7inch mitre cut. Really deep and throaty.

Dahl 150 & 5/8 push loc

4wd spool up

Left: My Truck
Center: Nicks 03 7.3l ; Intake, 6 inch mitre cuts, SCT
Right; Brians 03 6.0l; Intake Exhaust, 7inch flat cut stack, SCT

Here are so more pics for u all to look at. Havent posted some of these before. All of these trucks are in our club

Tug o War

Heres a couple pics of our local diesel club, all psd's other than one dmax. lol This is ford country!!

·
2nd class citizen
797 Posts
nice pic's

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Heres a couple pics of our local diesel club, all psd's other than one dmax. lol This is ford country!!
...and the Dmax outruns all of the Fords on a tune alone.

Seriously... some sharp looking trucks and what a nice group you guys got going there!

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Looks good brian you need to let me know when y'all have get togethers like this there inst #### going on here in gville like that.....

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i would of let you guys know but it was kinda of a last minute thing / photo shoot. i'll let you guys no next time .... creswell event will be the next one probably

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Nice pics. Good looking trucks also. Wish there was a get together of diesel trucks in my area. All ricers!!

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Looks good, always nice to see Diesel get togethers! :ford:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Them some pretty sweet pix! Nice stacks!
Well I dont really have any good pics yet, but heres some smoke. I'll Post some more pics tommorow. I love the sound of the 7inch mitre cut. Really deep and throaty.

4wd spool up

Left: My Truck
Center: Nicks 03 7.3l ; Intake, 6 inch mitre cuts, SCT
Right; Brians 03 6.0l; Intake Exhaust, 7inch flat cut stack, SCT

Here are so more pics for u all to look at. Havent posted some of these before. All of these trucks are in our club

Tug o War

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
That thing sounds good, is it me is that a diffrent than norm idle though? :confused:

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That thing sounds good, is it me is that a diffrent than norm idle though? :confused:
yea thats how single shots idle with sct tunes, lopes a little bit. My dp tuner is getting reflashed thats why i have the sct in, dp tunes idles so smooth. I like the sct, everyone asks "does that thing have a cam in it" and it turns heads left and right. lo. gets agravating when you drive it everyday like that

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Now I remember why I love the sound of the OBS so much, they came with single shots. Personally I love hearing the injectors on a Diesel & the single shots on a Stroker are hard to beat for sound. :ford:

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
I kinda like how those trucks look with the 12" wide wheel I guess is what they are. What size are the wheels and tires exactly? Might think about getting something like that sometime

·
Registered
623 Posts
Those look GREAT. I hope I will get to order my 7" stacks soon.

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I kinda like how those trucks look with the 12" wide wheel I guess is what they are. What size are the wheels and tires exactly? Might think about getting something like that sometime
16.5 x 12 on 33x12.5x16.5 some people run the 16x12

·
Registered
832 Posts
sweet pics tell me how bad it is to keep the truck cleaned off after it rains you start it up, i guy i know had that problem but he was a crybaby and his truck was lack so it bairly showed up..... dont mean to be a buzz kill lol. how much was the stack????

1 - 20 of 30 Posts