Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
6. NO LEAKER
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok who thinks they have the most ridiculous exhaust tip on this site? lets see em

·
6. NO LEAKER
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:popcorn:

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have a 97' f250 reg cab. i get my strait and 8 inch rolled tommorrow. call me crazy but the echoe is muey bad asso. but thats just whats "in"in texas right now.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I have a 7 in. Tip my exhaust is 5 in. The 7 in tip is dilly big so I put it more under the bed. I don't know if I'm going to keep it like this but my truck is not running now so I guess I'm the only one that gets to see it for the most part. I don't know how to put pics on here or I would if some body could help me with that PM me

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
178 Posts
i had an 8" tip on mine but just ditched it for a single 7" aussie stack. 03international, if you're interested in my 8" pm me. i'll have to get some pictures up but i love my single stack, i think it looks awesome.

·
Registered
110 Posts
And to think my dual 6" tips were bad a$$ but mine are like 20-22" long =-P

Then again next to 4 37's they dont look nearly as huge as they did one the shelf

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
A had TWO 8" tips when i had duals. will post pics later, gotta leave for work now.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I just put a 7" on mine, i have 5" exhaust to support it so it doesnt look ridiculous to me.. look better when i get some new wheels on the truck...

·
Still a kid to some ppl
877 Posts
wow still no pics.... for a pic request thread there is alot of talking...

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
:nopics:

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
not really tips but,had dual 7in stacks on my 03 6.slow with no cat or muffler and i liked the way it sounded.

·
Still a kid to some ppl
877 Posts
bout time sum pics lol..even scored with a video...lol

1 - 20 of 104 Posts