Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(couple of performance items in there.)

Hi everyone, I'm new here but a regular member of the Powerstroke.org forums, I'm selling some items on there and just wanted to branch out to try and sell some things I have laying around the garage to fund my build a little bit. Here is a link:

Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Mods are morethan welcome to verify if they wish. I'm also a military member on the forum as well as a powerstroke.org supporter. Members are welcome to email or pm me for phone number.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Might want to start a PSN thread I'm not able to view it becuase I'm not a Powerstroke.org member. Plus the mods might not like you attaching a link to another Powerstroke site.. Just my 2cents

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that I forgot they did go to member only.

ive got some 7.3 parts here, all my pictures are on my phone so they can be emailed or sent in a text, pm me for my number or give me an email address to send them to if you are interested in something...plus i dont remember how to post pictures anyways, unless someone can tell me real quick.. prices DONT include shipping (OBS engine is being parted out cause its being built rebuilt for big numbers) I am open for trades, but i dont think anyone would trade any type of S400 type turbo or cool stuff of that sorts. but anything else throw it my way and ill consider.

99.5 stock turbo, no wickedwheel. make me an offer. came off of my truck with 230K miles on it. minimal shaft play. good condition.

OBS turbo, no shaft play, came off of an engine that was givin to my college and had virtually no miles on it. engine was torn down and block and internals were still brand new and no where near used. make an offer, in great condition and no play.

BD Turbo Thruster II - $900 obo. only has about 15K miles or less on it and runs great. has been on truck for less than a year now. installed Jan 2011.

AFE Stage II intake for 99.5 or later, only missing plastic pipe after filter box. filter in used but can be cleaned and has a pre-filter cover. $95

OBS and 99.5 Pedistals. $40 each

99.5 Intercooler pipes $65

99.5 spyder pipes -$60

OBS Y pipe and intake tube- $25? Dont know if anyone would want or need this...

OBS Engine Wiring Harness - ive heard all kinds of crazy numbers for what theyre worth so make me an offer.

OBS Injectors. only have 5 injectors, when i bought the OBS engine it was missing two injectors for some reason and two more have damage to the solenoids on top and need to be replaced, my dad bought one good injector off of me so only 5 for sale, all orings are in new condition and not swollen or torn. $25 each for the 3 good ones and $15 for the two that need new solenoids. $100 for all.

Bully Dog 6 Position chip - $145 obo - was in my truck when my original computer fried. Talked to bully dog and they said it was still good just needed to be reburned that would cost anywhere from $50-$100, still cheaper than brand new. if last 4 numbers are needed off of my pcm i will get that to you unless bully dog just needs your numbers.

Fried PCM, dont know if anyone wants it, but its here and would be more or less a core so you wouldnt have to pay the core charge if you needed another one. Make me an offer.

OBS Pistons and connecting rods - $300 obo - I believe these are the forged rods, correct me if im wrong, but i think the powdered rods didnt get introduced until the later models? all rings are included and everything is in great condition, engine still virtually brand new.

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
can the bully dog be reburned by a sponsor? is it for an obs?

·
Registered
679 Posts
What are the specs on the harness? I'm not sure if they are all the same...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.