Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, been awhile since I've been on here, but I have a few things taking up space. I'm constantly sorting, so I'm sure more will turn up. Here we go...

2 Motorcraft front wheel seals, I know they work on the OBS D60 front ends, possibly others, I am not sure. $25 shipped

00-03 Superduty turbo mounting kit, includes 2 bolts, ebpv clip and all orings. $12 shipped

One rear exhaust hanger, I know it works on OBS PSDs, it however did not work with my 5" exhaust. It's a pretty common number, and I think it fits alot of trucks. Last hanger behind the real wheel. $20 shipped

4 new in packaging Navistar/International glowplugs for the 7.3 PSD. $30 shipped

HPOP gaskets, I have 2, one in packaging one is not, but it is unused. $15/each shipped.

Also have but not pictured---

2 sets of injector orings, navistar OEM not a parts store brand. $65/set shipped

I have a complete valvetrain for the 7.3 PSD, pushtubes, rockers and pedestals. $140 shipped

A half dozen or so IPR valves for the 7.3, some with solenoids, some without, also have 2 with the edge filter (closed off end), I will sell altogether or separate. Message for specifics.

Thats all for now, the best way to contact me is with email, but I will bounce on and off of here periodically to check on things and answer questions. You can get me at [email protected]

Any questions just holler! Thanks :D

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sales pending on a couple of IPR's, I'm open to offers on this stuff too guys, I'm not too hard to get along with...

·
<---Peggy Sue
842 Posts
What does the edge filter do?I have one out of a 3126 cat that is identical to one f my navistar ones out of 7.3 but has the closed off end

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Check pm

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does the edge filter do?I have one out of a 3126 cat that is identical to one f my navistar ones out of 7.3 but has the closed off end
The main purpose of the edge filter is the last chance stop to save the pump from debris in case of a failure. That's always been my understanding anyway. I too have a cat valve in my truck, with the open end.

Glowplugs and mounting kit are sold

·
<---Peggy Sue
842 Posts
Hmmm i wish there was a performance gain lol glwts sorry for
The hijack

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hpop gaskets sold.

Still have the wheel seals, exhaust hanger and injector o-ring sets...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts