1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
hiya dp folks, I talked with ya a few months ago about a platinum i was going to get in houston,anyway I'm still interested in your chip just haven't been busy at work(low funds) your product comes highly recommended, maybe we could work out a sponsorship, Ha Ha. looking forward to trying your products

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You and me both....:poke:

I made him do it...they needed time alone. :ford:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not for long. :pointlaugh:

Maybe faster, but I can get more stuff in mine. :D

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On the way to take the pics, the OD rolled to .4 miles. I thought he was going to have a cow.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha Danny!!!! :hehe:

Oh crap! You know someone's going to photoshop that picture now..... Hmmmm, can you see Greg and Andrew's faces on that? Or Joe and David?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice one Danny

So who carried the shotgun to keep the birds away:D

Oh don't worry with 2 little boys around there was no chance of silence.

I truely believe a screaming kids voice has a louder ringing in the ears then a shotgun....:doh:

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
On the way to take the pics, the OD rolled to .4 miles. I thought he was going to have a cow.
What does he use (truck wise) to make tunes, test cyl. pressures?

Just being nosey :D Mrs. Diane I thought you had a harley truck?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What does he use (truck wise) to make tunes, test cyl. pressures?

Just being nosey :D Mrs. Diane I thought you had a harley truck?

For almost a solid year the test equipment stayed hooked up to Jody's truck.

I had 2 HD trucks. My 2005 6.0 HD was sold in August to a good friend who has just about every ford make and model there is. She is being well taken care of. I got the Excursion to be able to do more stock testing. Jody's truck hasn't been stock since the first week after we got it. ;)

I still have my 2002 f150 HD truck. That truck won't be going anywhere, until death do us part. :D

I have a pic Jody took after he installed the Bassani side exit exhaust on my f150 as my profile picture.

Diane

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
I know this is gonna be a stupid question. But how big a difference is there between jody's tunes and the stock one you get with a SCT programmer? I have a SCT now, but would like a F5 proble go as high as 140 extreem if you guys think a Ford reman HD trans with a bts valve body can handle that kind of power now and then.

Dan

1 - 20 of 32 Posts