·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
intake spider?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE INTAKE SPIDER? I AM SELLING THE ENGINE COMPLETE WOULD THAT BE CONSIDERED PART OF THE COMPLETE ENGINE?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH WHAT THE INTAKE SPIDER IS. I AM SELLING THE ENGINE COMPLETE WOULD THE BE CONSIDER ONE OF THE PARTS THAT MAKES IT COMPLETE TO YOU?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Its the part that hooks your intercooler pipes to motor. If selling as a complete motor with turbo then it goes with motor.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I DON'T HAVE ANY MIRROR AND THE HUBS WERE DAMAGED IN THE WRECK SO I CANT SELL THOSE EITHER
Not to be an overly obsessive smart azz, but I only need one. If I can only get one that is fine. LOL

·
Registered
504 Posts
What xtra parts do you have? If you could list them it might cut back on the questions. Do you have a spare HPOP? or IPR?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I SCRAPED THEM BUT I SHOULD HAVE A NEW COMPLETE TRUCK ON TO PART OUT ON TUESDAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THE ARE ANY GOOD

·
Registered
332 Posts
location?

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I SCRAPED THEM BUT I SHOULD HAVE A NEW COMPLETE TRUCK ON TO PART OUT ON TUESDAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THE ARE ANY GOOD
Okay. Dont know if you were talking to me in that post, but thank you. I need a set.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts