Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm looking for a wrecked obs Powerstroke or all the stuff I need to turn my 87 into a Powerstroke if the truck is wrecked is like to find one where I can put my cab on it or change dog house and I need a project my fiancé is still in college and 3 hours away and drinking beer is a boring hobby and do not have anything to show for it

·
Registered
758 Posts
...I need a project my fiancé is still in college and 3 hours away and drinking beer is a boring hobby and do not have anything to show for it
LOL

Check out the classifieds seen some wrecks parted out. Craigslist usually has some good deals too.

Best of luck to ya though.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I haven't found jack sh!t
It's a shame your not closer to NY.

I know where there's a couple SD parts truck complete with wiring, computer, ECT.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If they can load I can get them hauled what do u got and it's gotta. Be cheap I'm getting married and she is finishing her bachelors

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to pm the guy but my phone went stupid and then I saw 3 pages of posts and it's lost cause when u want the whole truck

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have a 7.3 and also PCM and idm and also my buddy has a complete mid 90s cab with all the wiring needed asking 250 for cab and wiring and 1000 for motor

·
Registered
807 Posts
Live in south west pa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts