Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally finished the injector sleeve tool! i need a head to film the instruction process. the head can be on or off the truck.

i am located in apple valley, ca.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't need to keep the head. I just need it for a hour or two.
Would you not want to film the job in situ, as "In the Truck"? You are advertising the fact it is easy to use w/o removing the heads.. Honestly, with the heads out of the truck there are a dozen undocumented ways to remove those cups and install new ones.

BTW, Kudos on a job well done..I also make my own tools as a home machinist. My Jaguar Cam and Crank lock downs and timing tools have made their rounds throughout the DIY jag market. Although I lent them out and was not selling them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you not want to film the job in situ, as "In the Truck"? You are advertising the fact it is easy to use w/o removing the heads.. Honestly, with the heads out of the truck there are a dozen undocumented ways to remove those cups and install new ones.

BTW, Kudos on a job well done..I also make my own tools as a home machinist. My Jaguar Cam and Crank lock downs and timing tools have made their rounds throughout the DIY jag market. Although I lent them out and was not selling them.
i have some videos that show the tool removing and installing the injector sleeves with the heads on the truck. i have access to a much better camera and would like using it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I have finally finished the injector sleeve tool! i need a head to film the instruction process. the head can be on or off the truck.

i am located in apple valley, ca.

I have a spare head you can borrow.

I'm in Costa Mesa, CA. We'll just need to figure out a time to meet up.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I met up with Rick this morning and loaned him a spare head.

I also got a good look at his injector cup tool, and it looks outstanding! The quality is exceptionally high, and it's very well thought out. The above photos don't do it justice!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I met up with Rick this morning and loaned him a spare head.

I also got a good look at his injector cup tool, and it looks outstanding! The quality is exceptionally high, and it's very well thought out. The above photos don't do it justice!

thanks for loaning the head and the kind words. im going to find some stainless steel injector cup/sleeves and test the tool on it.

by the way your truck is amazing! :bowfast:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts