Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m new here and I don’t know much about powerstrokes. I’ve had mine for a little less than a year and it’s ran great up until recently. I replaced the glow plugs about a month ago and ever since my truck has ran really rough. In park the truck revs nicely but when driving I can push the pedal to the floor and hardly accelerate. My ebp pipe was rusted on half and I replaced that hoping it would solve the issue. I’ve also replaced the fuel filter and ran sea foam through the tank and the fuel bowl. I have fresh oil and filter along with fresh trans fluid and filter. Nothing has helped. I’ve been told my issue is fuel related and I’ve also been told it’s tranny related. Anyone else suffered from the same thing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
8,399 Posts
is the check engine light on?
the engine is computer controlled. so without knowing what the computer is seeing, it could be damn near anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When mine was sluggish it was the lift pump. Just thread a gauge on to the schraeder fitting and see if you have 50 psi or so. I had 15 before i changed the pump.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts