Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, need some advise on what I have here. Just wanted to see if everything looks good from what you can see in these pics. I noticed a mark on the crank and hope it isn't something bad. All the cylinder walls look pretty damn good to me but I am no engine builder. I replaced the oil cooler jets with welded ones from clay at riff raff. (fun) Would have been much easier with some long needle nose pliers (lol). Had fun using a magnet to get them in the spot where they are suppose to be:fustrate: 206k on engine

·
Registered
616 Posts
Too much money and time involved getting into a used motor not to have it checked out at a machine shop.

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Your profile pic is an injector... By chance is this all the same build/teardown and you've got some unaccounted for needle bearings from a lifter?

·
Registered
168 Posts
7.3 Mud, good question what is there to hit if your a fun loving crank?:confused: It does look like it ate something tho with that crack, Maybe it was because he had the engine upside down haha.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
are you trying to polish the beams of the rods while it is in the engine?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
If the lunch meat called spam became the catchword for a depersonalized email message, then social networking should be known as soylent green!
Exactly my thoughts. Please post more useful information. Thanks

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are you trying to polish the beams of the rods while it is in the engine?
Huh, I just pulled the oil pan to install oil cooling jets and take a look to see if everything was in order is all I am doing. The rods are not bent at all guess the pic just makes it look funny. I was just thinking that for a 206k engine it looked to be in great shape is all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts