Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wondering if anyone has converted their 7.3 gauges to the 2008 gauges that are fully functional and if so how did you do it

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Keep on searching -

I don’t see why not. All we need is speedometer, rpm, fuel gauge. well that’s all that we need or for me anyways. The rest can be got from an external monitor say cts2. He’ll indont even look at my instrument cluster anymore anyways lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Project Shamu
2,795 Posts
I don't think it'll work, as the PCM does talk with the PSOM (speedo) for input. And i doubt the 2008+ cluster works the same.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Another thought is converting the entire dash from an 08-current and leaving your instrument cluster as is. Seen it done b4

·
Project Shamu
2,795 Posts
​ DieselDC;5864953 said:
Another thought is converting the entire dash from an 08-current and leaving your instrument cluster as is. Seen it done b4

That would be pretty rad ^

Swap over entire interior while your at it.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yes sir it would be. I was trying to find the video but got side tracked. Found it now though. It looks awesome but I’m kinda of a simple vanilla kinda guy so I won’t do it b/c it costs a lot of money to buy the clip (I’m cheap sob) and plus I like the interior of the 99-07.

https://youtu.be/IVEFKU7BuY0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts