Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive gottin alot of ideas on turbos and sticks but not for pullin . Other than what i got from wide open performace. (qssb,AC, twin hpop, air dog,ect) What els works well?????:ford:

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
What kind of weight?

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
A good combo is 200 cc hybrids or 238 hybrids and a 38r. I would not go too much bigger if you are going to be towing a lot.

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
Stage 1 single shots, modded H2E, Stealth Stage 1 hpop and GOOD custom tunes. This setup if we provided it all would produce close to 400hp and you would not have egt's hotter then 1050.

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
i loved towing w/ stage 2's and a stock h2e. stayed cool and ran great.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
my set-up pulls my 12,000lb ht just fine :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
21 to23000 lb with truck. All together.

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
Stage 2s and a qssb.. I'm running the setup in my sig and I would not reccomend it for heavy pulling

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like to see 400hp pluss I think?

·
Banned
153 Posts
Stage 1 single shots, modded H2E, Stealth Stage 1 hpop and GOOD custom tunes. This setup if we provided it all would produce close to 400hp and you would not have egt's hotter then 1050.
:whs: then Bean already said it then.word.:ford:

·
Registered
391 Posts
If you want 400 plus them put stage 2's instead of the ones that bean said and get the rest of the set up the same.
Bryan

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
If all you do is tow with it then Stage 1's are enough power to do anything you want with that load and not destroy everthing like tranny (still has to be built of course) and egts become a non issue. we can do Stage 2 just fine as well and have egts be tottally in control and you will bump up to mid 400's in power but I really think by the sounds of it all you need is 1's.

·
Registered
278 Posts
How much would this stuff cost? I am looking to do some upgrades.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hoop depends $1200 . Qssb from wide open performance with everything $2700. New sticks $2 to $3000. Inercooler. $1200. All prices give and take. Don't know bean. But wide open performance. Is a good start and Jodie at Dp tuner along with terminator hoop. Chk it all out.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts