Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dude u can call me a dumbass and say my trucks slow lol it don't bother me, I kno what I have and I like my set up , ur the dumbass who started this pissing contest, anyway I hope your truck works out good for ya... P.s lady's love a slow powerstroke

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
you must have forgot that you typed this^^^^^^^

clearly it does since you are adding propane and you keep trying to defend the "speed" of your truck.

SHUT UP!
Thanks for pointing this out

·
Registered
30 Posts
What kind of boost does your idi make ? Btw lol

·
Registered
544 Posts
Bruce- why is everybody that has an opinion that is not in agreement with you a dumbass? The guy just said his .02 on the topic for the OP and what you have is far better....as always.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bruce- why is everybody that has an opinion that is not in agreement with you a dumbass? The guy just said his .02 on the topic for the OP and what you have is far better....as always.
:whs:

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
the guy is an idiot because he wants to run propane to make hp. i don't care what kind of mods y'all do its your truck but if you want to do it the best way and save some denero i help out. 3-400 for an intake is insane to me

·
Registered
544 Posts
It is what it is. A simple answer with our opinion and or experience is all that is needed. The bashing is getting old and real fast. Sorry for this OP. Back to the topic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I may have a dumb question, but I installed the Donaldson 6637 filter on my 97 7.3 and I have a sensor witch I have been told is an Air Temp sensor. The problem is with the 6637 filter there isn't anywhere for it to go like it has with the stock air box. I was wondering what everyone who has the 6637 filter has done with that sensor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
that is the intake air temp sensor.
i let it hang next to the filter on the inner fender.. 20 years now, and no issues.
That's currently what it is doing. Did you notice a decrease if fuel economy when you switched the stock filter with the 6637? I'm not super worried with fuel economy but I noticed that the truck used a lot more fuel once I switched, I didn't know if that had anything to do with that sensor.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
If it is still plugged in it is just like it is still connected to the air box but it does throw a code.

I doubt that it affects mileage one way or another

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it is still plugged in it is just like it is still connected to the air box but it does throw a code.

I doubt that it affects mileage one way or another

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
I still have mine plugged in, it's just sitting on the fender liner and I don't have any codes. I just wasn't sure with it not getting filtered air anymore, if that would affect anything.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
A sensor has no idea if the air is filtered or not, it is just a electrical instrument that measure the air temperature in the intake.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts