1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Built without your taxes
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
In case you're wondering the quality of work they do is eerily similar to the level of grammar they have on their website.
A cam with a "lobe sound" that "real does work". Don't forget your core when "ordering this cams".

·
Registered
692 Posts
Must be a 3/4 race cam for a 7.3.LOL

·
Registered
256 Posts
Plus no capital letters after each period and why are they yelling at the end of the explanation?

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
lobe [ləʊb]
n
1. any rounded projection forming part of a larger structure
2. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) any of the subdivisions of a bodily organ or part, delineated by shape or connective tissue
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) short for ear lobe
4. (Engineering / Electrical Engineering) any of the loops that form part of the graphic representation in cylindrical coordinates of the radiation pattern of a transmitting aerial Compare radiation pattern
5. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Botany) any of the parts, not entirely separate from each other, into which a flattened plant part, such as a leaf, is divided
[from Late Latin lobus, from Greek lobos lobe of the ear or of the liver]
So what exactly does a "nice lobe sound" sound like?

·
Underfunded
431 Posts
Idk, Nascar was started by the moonshiners an they didnt have good grammer, maybe thats exactly what this engine is needing, some 'Good 'Ole Boy' magic! kinda like you'd expect from Cooter an the Duke boys....

Seriously though... Anyone ever seen a nice performance cam for these Strokers?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Last time I checked I have a nice lobeing truck twisting with every rotation of the motor setting on my chip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts