Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my pride and joy. Well it was, before someone pulled out in front of me causing me to put shiny side down:(
It's a 2000 F250 CCSB lariat 4x4 with 117,xxx miles on the all mighty 7.3 diesel motor. All the tan leather is in good shape..This truck still has a clean title and runs like a champ!
Here are some of the features that are still good that I installed about 70,xxx miles ago.

Pro Comp 5 in lift (leafs)
Pro Comp dual front MX6 adjustable shocks with external res
Tough Country dual shock mount (front)
Pro Comp rear Mx3 adjustable shocks with external res
Top Gunz Custom dual steering stabilizer
EBC cross drilled rotors front and rear
EBC green stuff pads front and rear
Super Chips hand held programer (the red one)
Moog ball joints upper and lower right and left
Managaflo 5in cat back
07 headlight and grill conversion that is not in the pic but still good
(4) 37 in Nitto Trail Grapplers and (2) of the 20in wheels are good

If you have any question please feel free to call

$5500

Thanks for looking
Greg
[email protected]
615-829-9631

·
Caution! May Blow Smoke
270 Posts
Bummer that was a nice truck. I take it that all passengers are OK.

·
Registered
620 Posts
all man that sucks, I have passed you a few times on 431 south and I loved the way your truck looked. hate that for you brother. good luck with the sale

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys... I was the only one in the truck and I made it out ok.. but my truck on the other hand has seen better days :(

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
Makes me sick to see a 7.3 like this ruined because some jack a##.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Glad your alright! If your interested in selling a few parts off of it, let me know. Otherwise good luck with the sale. If you were closer I would check it out.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
After a deer walked out in front of mine last week I feel your pain, well sort of. Good luck with the sale, sorry to hear.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
sad to see this, that was a beautiful truck...why not pick up a decent roller body and just swap the body and interior over and repaint it? give a good truck another life...you could pick up another cab for maybe 3000? or do I see the perfect donor for a sc/sb conversion on a 4x4 with the diesel? just an idea. GLWS bud.

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
buy a single cab and shortbed and tell your wife what I tell mine....she will go before the truck will LMAO.

Chad

·
Registered
62 Posts
I too have passed you on 431 . Always made my head turn. Your so close,giving me ideas my wife would hate. I have been looking for a crewcab shortbed since I sold my Excursion. How about the F-1 is it for sale ?

·
Registered
233 Posts
sorry for the lose man, i know you might not be interested but would you sell the exhaust?

·
Registered
196 Posts
if you're interested in parting it out i think a lot of us could help you make some good money. im interested in a few parts and you could sell the motor, trans, and axles for almost your asking price. PM me if youd like to part her out.

btw....just sent my show rig down the road sideways. i know how it feels...she looks about this sad sitting in my driveway waiting to get put back together

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dang that sucks, glad you are ok, also interested if you decide to part it out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I too have passed you on 431 . Always made my head turn. Your so close,giving me ideas my wife would hate. I have been looking for a crewcab shortbed since I sold my Excursion. How about the F-1 is it for sale ?
YA I live off 431.....Yes I need to get rid of the F1 as well... its in rough shape.... $500

·
Registered
310 Posts
Can I get a price on grille and headlights.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i would be interseted in the steering stabilizer set up if you decide to part it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.