Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo is currently at industrial getting checked over and rebuiltdue to a oil leak I noticed when swapping injectors out. anyone interested, I would like to see 2200 shipped OBO. Wanted to use in a compound setup but now I am just going to run it with 190s, stock turbo nitrous and get a solid transmission under the truck for now. pm me for offers. would be a great turbo for stock injectors and tuning or up to 190s or so. thats what I ran it with.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any offers? lost an injector, caused a mess and this truck wont be seeing any more performance parts for a while. probably either cracked block or hg , will be trading in in the next few weeks unless something changes. going back to stock. also have banks intercooler with piping. interested in a package deal?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to see 800 shipped. where in MI is Chelsea? I just found out an hour ago that I have to be in detroit for a family issue this weekend. mabye we could work out a directo trade for stock to techni cooler in one day... I did the swap myself the first time. takes a few hours. pm me if you want to work out something

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks. had to make a trip back up north to pick up a boat, highly doubt truck will make the trip back down considering how it puked the whole way up not loaded and had no power. going to be trading it in most likely by the end of the week before towing back to fl. If anyone is in the CT,NY,NJ,MD area wants dibs on a FASS 150/180 with spare motor, trusted fuel lines, techni cooler or FCDP egr delete as long as you are willing to pay or do the labor to swap it over and replace my truck with the stock part pm me, would rather see these parts go to someone on here who would apreciate it then to some idiot. time is pretty limited on this. Pretty sure the SCT is spoken for

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you notice a drop in egt's wit that intercooler?
stock injectors, not really. with 190s it was about 100*. nice if someone is planning on running big turbos. or if anyone has stock parts in this area, let me know. I just want to see these parts go to a worthwhile project instead of the dealer

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Sam you have an intercooler for sale? Give me a shout where you located at anyway ? 540-424-8809 Let me know if you wanna swap parts I can try and meet up with you or something.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
SAMW...do you wanna trade?
I have a 64mm/71/70 non-vgt turbo that works great with stock injectors, and 190's.
I have seen the boost as high as 42-43psi with drive pressure as high as 59-60 psi.
The reason I would like to trade, is cause I want to do a set of twins, and the 64mm is gonna be to big for a daily driver, and is NOT wastegated.

Let me know what you think please. PM if you want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts