Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen on here a few guys made their own plates with the 1-6 positions and places for toggle switches. is there anywhere to buy one of these or do you gotta know the right people?? thanks in advance :D

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
you need to talk to clayton aka farm boy, he had some made, idk if he still has any or not, you may try to pm him

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Gotcha covered Stroker96. ;)

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks farm boy :redspotdance:

·
Knowledge Sponge
148 Posts
What do these face plates look like? Been looking for something like this...afraid I might need something custom since the switch is already mounted....

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
whats the chances u could make a panel for the f650 switch bank on an auto, with etching above the switchs?
Ill have to look at one. Our F650 delivery truck is out right now. If I don't get to look at it today, remind me next week.

Although, I have been asking for alot from our CNC department lately. :D They have been cutting me all kinds of stuff. My new traction bars are gonna be sweet. :evil

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Ill have to look at one. Our F650 delivery truck is out right now. If I don't get to look at it today, remind me next week.

Although, I have been asking for alot from our CNC department lately. :D They have been cutting me all kinds of stuff. My new traction bars are gonna be sweet. :evil
im in no hurry man, but i would like to have one custom cut and you do a great job of designing stuff, so its ur deal, if its possible to get the lettering cut out so i can backlight it that would be great, i've got an idea in my head

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
how much do you want for a 6 switch
Free.... I only had a dozen cut I think. I sent a few to some guys last month. I'll need to find the others and see how many I have left.

What do these face plates look like? Been looking for something like this...afraid I might need something custom since the switch is already mounted....

·
Knowledge Sponge
148 Posts
backlit...I like the way you think. Was planning to do something just like that!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
backlit...I like the way you think. Was planning to do something just like that!
mine is for a 650 center dash, its a complete switch bank for like 6 toggle switchs, your just referring to a 6pos switch plate, which could possibly be backlit

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I would love to get my hands on one like the very first one you had farmboy, only with the numbers cut out so it can be lit up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts