Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at the icon 6" lift and I was wandering if you could give me a price. I want the kit with the rear blocks not springs. I have a 04 f350 4x4.
Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! How do the icon shocks compare to like the bilstein 5100?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I order the icon lift and I was wandering if I needed to get extended brake hoses?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
The lift works with the stock brake lines as you can either relocate or bend the mounts.

However, you can upgrade to extended length stainless steel brake lines if you wanted. We offer them as well.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I would upgrade should I do the rear as well? I couldn't find them on your site so could you get me a price please?
Thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are they ss? Are they on your sit or do I have to call if I decide to get some? Thanks for all your help

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Are they ss? Are they on your sit or do I have to call if I decide to get some? Thanks for all your help

Yep, Stainless Steel, extended length. 2 for the front and the one for the rear that goes from the frame to the axle. Oddly enough....we don't have any 99-04 lines on our site at the moment.
You can either call or send me a PM and I can have a PayPal money request sent if you wanted to order online.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts