Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:pointlaugh:I didn't know how to start this, after rewriting it a few time and a few whiskey, this is what came out. We beat you guys in hockey:poke:I beat Rudy's time of 10.66, and we beat Mr.Lott's mph :postwhore2::pointlaugh:

Rudy's diesel(Aaron) and i have pm'd each other and we're looking forward to the race in Texas. Hopefully we meet in a heads up race cause i know he wants the powerchoke record back. Tim piss off your not a superduty:ford::blah:

Hopefully as many as you guys can come out and support us and the diesel comunnity, The NHRDA has "make a wish foundation" for handicap kids coming out with some kids, please take the time to show them your ride if they come around, My sister was granted a wish from this charity years ago before she passed. If anyone is around please make them feel part of the diesel comunnity.

The powerstroke world needs some good ol fashion raceing, not one truck in butt ^uck nowhere makeing a record setting pass by himself. and another else were. A true heads up race between a couple fast fords.

JSP in the ufc ohhh sore spot:flipa:eek:ur hockey team:peeman: and that guy from canada with a 6 leaker:redspotdance:

does a 6.4 even have a chance:pointlaugh: sorry 7.3 guys, your out of the picture now:postwhore2:

be gentle this is in fun, lets get excited about the texas race

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
:pointlaugh:I didn't know how to start this, after rewriting it a few time and a few whiskey, this is what came out. We beat you guys in hockey:poke:I beat Rudy's time of 10.66, and we beat Mr.Lott's mph :postwhore2::pointlaugh:

Rudy's diesel(Aaron) and i have pm'd each other and we're looking forward to the race in Texas. Hopefully we meet in a heads up race cause i know he wants the powerchoke record back. Tim piss off your not a superduty:ford::blah:

Hopefully as many as you guys can come out and support us and the diesel comunnity, The NHRDA has "make a wish foundation" for handicap kids coming out with some kids, please take the time to show them your ride if they come around, My sister was granted a wish from this charity years ago before she passed. If anyone is around please make them feel part of the diesel comunnity.

The powerstroke world needs some good ol fashion raceing, not one truck in butt ^uck nowhere makeing a record setting pass by himself. and another else were. A true heads up race between a couple fast fords.

JSP in the ufc ohhh sore spot:flipa:eek:ur hockey team:peeman: and that guy from canada with a 6 leaker:redspotdance:

does a 6.4 even have a chance:pointlaugh: sorry 7.3 guys, your out of the picture now:postwhore2:

be gentle this is in fun, lets get excited about the texas race

Thats what you think :poke: :D.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 20 of 166 Posts