Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing if anyone has ever run into this problem before. Live in the Northeast where it's been rather cold the past week. My truck sat in the driveway for an entire day and half. When I went to work I noticed a pretty big puddle (looked like water at 5am) under the bell housing. We just got a bunch of snow so I figured it was just melting. Anyway got home later that afternoon and the stain was still in the driveway. After further testing (finger to puddle & smelled. Wasn't satisfied so finger back to puddle to mouth) and yes it's fuel. It's leaking down the back of the motor onto the bell housing, as well as down the front onto the drag link area. But can't seem to find where the hell it's coming from! I previously had the regulator leak and fixed. That gave me a strong diesel smell in the cab. This one no smell in the cab, blowing through tanks of fuel and terrible mileage. It's colder than you know what outside so any pointers to speed this up would be greatly appreciated!

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,844 Posts
good morning!
other than the obvious around the secondary filter housing and FPR, there's teh banjo bolts on each head. and I want to say there's plugs on the backs of the heads as well.
anyway, looking forward to a god diagnosis and easy solution for you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts