Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it. You pay shipping. As some of you know, this was the stack on my truck for a while.

$65.00+shipping

PM me if interested

·
Registered
668 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. I bought it at napa. A stacks a stack, y'all are just payin for those 4 letters.

6" necks down to 5" 38" tall

I'll post up pics when I can get on my photobucket acct tomorrow...I'm on m phone right now...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
No. I bought it at napa. A stacks a stack, y'all are just payin for those 4 letters.

6" necks down to 5" 38" tall

I'll post up pics when I can get on my photobucket acct tomorrow...I'm on m phone right now...
ill see if i can get a couple put on here for ya myles

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts

never mind his dented up rig, lol sorry myles i had to do it

yes i know in this pic its chrome but make it black and thats what ya get boys

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Dillon. I prolly have some better ones on my phone I can send you if you feel like postin em up..won't have time on the tractor tomorrow haha.

Thanks again bro, text me if u want me to send a better pic

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Thanks Dillon. I prolly have some better ones on my phone I can send you if you feel like postin em up..won't have time on the tractor tomorrow haha.

Thanks again bro, text me if u want me to send a better pic
phones dead, go ahead n send it to me and ill get it up here in the am when i get to work

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's black in the first pic. Make sure y'all all get a good look at fine piece of clamp engineering I've got goin on to hold the stack to the bed haha

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sent ya 2 hoss..go ahead and post the second on up for all the newb's around here..it should definately sell the stack

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stack is still for sale...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts