Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got bored with just a leveling kit and 35s so I went to a Rize 6" lift and 37s. pics are from a cell phone. will try to get some better ones this week!

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
She looks good man.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Truck looks great!!!! making me want to lift mine now

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks damn good man! Im debating on a 6" with 37s or an 8 with 38s. How do you like that Rize lift?
thank you! so far a like it alot. I only got the drop bracket. waiting for the 4 link to come in. I put fox shocks on it also so it rides a little better!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks great! I will go to 37s now too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
... oh sure, you have time to take cell phone pics of those tires.... LoL!!! j/k

I must say, that set up looks really nice!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice job Bud!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rize 4-Link? I see they have the Radius arms by not a 4-link. You can get the BDS kit with the 4-link however is that what your getting?

·
Registered
453 Posts
A better pic

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is that the Rize 4-link?

When I posted ealier I was all screwed up. I was think about Zone not Rize. Sorry about that. I'll be very interested in getting your take on the difference between the 4-link and the radius arm ride quality.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Is that the Rize 4-link?

When I posted ealier I was all screwed up. I was think about Zone not Rize. Sorry about that. I'll be very interested in getting your take on the difference between the 4-link and the radius arm ride quality.
ICON 4 1/2" 4 Link. I'll describe the ride quality as a 8000 lb sports car.

·
Registered
453 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts