Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, when I bought my truck back 14 months ago. I called AE and asked if they supported the new motor, he said around NOV they would.

Well, DO THEY NOW??? (I know, I could call Jayson and see, but thought maybe someone on here knew already) ,, I'll also check their homepage, I have had AE since it was a BETA version, and there was a group buy off of Ford-Diesel.com,,, (Before it became Diesel Stop,, )

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well, when I bought my truck back 14 months ago. I called AE and asked if they supported the new motor, he said around NOV they would.

Well, DO THEY NOW??? (I know, I could call Jayson and see, but thought maybe someone on here knew already) ,, I'll also check their homepage, I have had AE since it was a BETA version, and there was a group buy off of Ford-Diesel.com,,, (Before it became Diesel Stop,, )
Yes, I just updated to the latest version 9.1.1 and the 6.7 is on the menu.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Version 10 out as of Nov 30; looks like we need a 'dongle.'

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, I just went to AE and read their update information, show's NOTHING about the 6.7 yet?
Version 10.0

Funny, my AE started out at 3.1 or something like that! Got updates for probably 5-6 years without having to pay the 50.00. I now don't mind paying that! (Started when it was Beta.... have talked to Jay Horak several times for personal support. Now they have grown, still a great business to deal with!)

·
Jack Ken
215 Posts
Just bought AE and 6.7 is in the drop down menu

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've had mine for a few months...it lists the 6.7

·
All done now
22,486 Posts

You are one of the reasons I own AE. Back on The DieselStop you were one of the people that kept saying if you own and work on one of these trucks, it is a must have program.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts