121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
Having the truck up on jack stands doesn't count.:poke:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Figure out the g's for a 50mph increase in 1.75 sec. That WOULD be cool! :rockwoot:

·
Registered
124 Posts
what happened to the videos we were supposed to have last week? also how is the power upgrade going to affect your current tuning?

·
DILLIGAFF
5,946 Posts
put it this way... its a delete only tuner cause the trans hasnt been figured out yet.. i know the owner and I personally know the owner of the dealership who sold the truck... I mean i wont believe it 100% until i see it next week but the sources are reliable.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
put it this way... its a delete only tuner cause the trans hasnt been figured out yet.. i know the owner and I personally know the owner of the dealership who sold the truck... I mean i wont believe it 100% until i see it next week but the sources are reliable.
Remember to take pics and videos.

·
Rollin' In My 6 4
482 Posts
Redfish only speaks the truth...he's a GATOR...we only speak the truth;). Go gators. Sorry for the off topic gator rant. Had to, former grad.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah ill believe it when I see it.

If KEM doesnt have anything out and neither does Innovative then I would say no on Spartan having theirs out.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah ill believe it when I see it.

If KEM doesnt have anything out and neither does Innovative then I would say no on Spartan having theirs out.
:whs:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Ill be there to watch for sure. Redfish, Is it the blue lariat that Ive been seein runnin around Gainesville? If so it looks bone stock to me.

121 - 140 of 142 Posts