Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video, although long to show the complete tune file download, shows that flashing the 6.7L Ford Powerstroke CAN be tuned through the OBDII port successfully. Release of the tuner is very close but no official date is set as there is still testing to be completed to ensure that all functions perform perfectly. Give us a call if you have any questions.

Mike

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
So wheres the vids of it all pipe no muffler or anything rippin it up.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Can we load KEM tunes on to a minimax? Nice Job!!

·
Village Idiot
1,054 Posts
In a few weeks for the 6.4L, shortly after that for the 6.0L and immediately upon release for the 6.7L!

Mike
The title of this thread should have been no smoke and all mirrors! Honestly I'm not trying to take anything away from the process, let's just quit with all the posturing and admit that nobody knows when it's going to happen.

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
Did I miss it or did it never save the stock file?
HS Performance (which I have... blackmaxx to be specific) Does NOT have to save the stock file in the truck.

When it turns back to stock it writes a new stock file back in its place. ITs a OEM file. That is one of the reasons they have so many updates when the vehicle is still new to keep up with the new updates if they feel it is needed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
HS Performance (which I have... blackmaxx to be specific) Does NOT have to save the stock file in the truck.

When it turns back to stock it writes a new stock file back in its place. ITs a OEM file. That is one of the reasons they have so many updates when the vehicle is still new to keep up with the new updates if they feel it is needed.
Thanks I didn't know that.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Did I miss it or did it never save the stock file?
Very first thing the tuner did, was "Copy engine files to the tuner"
So, what's that then CAT?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What kind of price tag will we be looking at? Also can you up date the Mini Max via email or do you have to send it back?
Pricing will be set by H&S and yes, the tuner can be updated via email.

Mike

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
Pricing will be set by H&S and yes, the tuner can be updated via email.

Mike
you can download and update anything you want at any hour of the day directly off HSperformance.com website.

No email needed.

All you have to do is pull the SD card. Put it in the SD card reader and write the files OVER the files on the SD card.

And walla..... its updated. Returning the truck to stock first and then updating is suggested.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts