Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
* Original post above by Wingburner moved to start a new thread *

that does not sound good. for u or the new ford engine.

·
Banned
35 Posts
mine started as soon as i got home i noticed it i got mine 5 days ago same thing when its cold its fine soon as it warms it ticks very sickly knocky ticky sound .. any way my salesman is also my friend so when i told him he said your crazy just drive it any way he called me today and said there reginal tech stopped by .. he told him about it and the tech said some do it some dont but there working on a fix he said it dont hurt any thing..man this sucks the truck sounds like crap setting idleing .. i want it fixed..

·
Registered
8 Posts
mine started as soon as i got home i noticed it i got mine 5 days ago same thing when its cold its fine soon as it warms it ticks very sickly knocky ticky sound .. any way my salesman is also my friend so when i told him he said your crazy just drive it any way he called me today and said there reginal tech stopped by .. he told him about it and the tech said some do it some dont but there working on a fix he said it dont hurt any thing..man this sucks the truck sounds like crap setting idleing .. i want it fixed..
Since I posted I have read it's the HPP doing something weird and they are working on a fix.

I'm with you, I didn't pay big money to have this irritating knock knock knock while it's idleing. I rely on mine for work and is the only way I can afford one of these gems.

Not really thrilled about having a new truck tore apart, and here in Canada my K.Ranch listed at $81,669. To say I'm a litle choked is an understatement. Of course I didn't pay that but still!!!!

All the HYPE and the BRAGGING from Ford and here we are again....ISSUES!!!

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
for 52000 a man shoudnt have to worry bout this......but on the bright side man this truck is scary powerful
Dude, you bought a new gen powerstroke from ford! You remember all the issues that IH had with the first 7.3L? Always wait a year or two before buying a new gen truck/motor until they fix all the little quirks. There are a chit load of people that are saying "told ya so"

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
powerstrokinc..............#### you
i highly recommend you grow up a lil' if your going to be hanging around these parts, the i told you so's are probly guna be all over, but id still own one, just cuz it rattles don't mean its broke, and sorry to say but it sounds like u have more dollars than sense if u get what im sayin, im sorry your truck rattles like a diesel but don't bitch about it please

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
i was originally talking to wingburner you all just read it so #### you too
You posted this in an open forum, you're gonna get input from all angles, that's what forums are for. :doh:

·
Banned
35 Posts
and by the way i dont need to hear sarcasim crap i told you so is just jealous sarcasim ....also i dont need to hang around these parts what does that spose to mean i live in america are you thinking im from canada ..........thats whats wrong with this obama elect country........they dont stand up for there own and its full of jealous smart mouth welfare collecting a holes dont worry i will not be posting or viewing on this site or any other for that fact.....................this is why i hate people....im out

·
Registered
757 Posts
i was originally talking to wingburner you all just read it so #### you too
WOW you didnt even start this tread and your bitchin people out. Ya your going to get a lotta help in the future. I hope you guys get your trucks figured out soon. I know #### me too.

·
Registered
757 Posts
and by the way i dont need to hear sarcasim crap i told you so is just jealous sarcasim ....also i dont need to hang around these parts what does that spose to mean i live in america are you thinking im from canada ..........thats whats wrong with this obama elect country........they dont stand up for there own and its full of jealous smart mouth welfare collecting a holes dont worry i will not be posting or viewing on this site or any other for that fact.....................this is why i hate people....im out
Odarn he just started here.

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
You need help. I'm not even sure where half of this statement came from :confused:

·
Banned
35 Posts
oh yea by the way my chit is paid for so really the little rattle dont bother me i was just jawing with wingburner i will have another one next spring any way ...now lets hear the immature sarcassim............

·
Registered
757 Posts
oh yea by the way my chit is paid for so really the little rattle dont bother me i was just jawing with wingburner i will have another one next spring any way ...now lets hear the immature sarcassim............
WOW i thought he was gone. He showed us.

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here :shrug:

·
Big Sun fanatic
111 Posts
rofl.. who needs sarcasm? I've got all your posts memorized. Dude, you're my hero!

Why don't you sell that thing and buy a Dodge? I hear they're real good. I hear the people that own em and post on the internet are friendlier too.

On a less sarcastic note, good luck with your truck.

And yes, yes I know... #### me too. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.