Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done anything to thier 6.7's yet or is anything even available? Anyone know how much taking off the DPF effects these trucks?

·
Registered
47 Posts
How much power are yall getting out of them ??

·
Registered
475 Posts
Has anyone done anything to thier 6.7's yet or is anything even available? Anyone know how much taking off the DPF effects these trucks?
Well based on the fact that the CAT/DPF assemble has grown 20+ inches in length, approx 40 lbs heavier,now has 4 EGT probes, now a oxygen sensor and still one pressure sensor not to mention the addition of a injector for the uri/ reductant system. I bet it gets really mad at you if something is bad or missing, I didn't even want to turn the key on while we have sensors out/unplugged during prototype pipe building.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well based on the fact that the CAT/DPF assemble has grown 20+ inches in length, approx 40 lbs heavier,now has 4 EGT probes, now a oxygen sensor and still one pressure sensor not to mention the addition of a injector for the uri/ reductant system. I bet it gets really mad at you if something is bad or missing, I didn't even want to turn the key on while we have sensors out/unplugged during prototype pipe building.
:whs:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I think mileage will be a huge gain over stock, just by getting the Regen gone, I had my cruise set at 70mph on my trip home from the track, about 100 miles it was showing 18.3 then I got a Regen, it dropped down to 13.9 before the Regen stopped FWIW

Mike has my number, so as soon as he has his software ready, my truck will get flashed.

·
Diesel Enthusiast
392 Posts
Stupid Question.

Can someone explain the regen? What is it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts