Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here encounter problems with the 6.7 diesel? I've been through hell with my 6.0s and am willing to give Ford one more chance if they got it right, which I hope they do because I was always a ford guy.

·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
So far so good. Time will tell if therecare any major problems.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Only two problems I've seen on these forums was a slight transfer case confusion that the when brought back to the dealer, couldn't find any problems and a transmission that crapped out but I believe that was because of a assembly issue, the guy got a new truck from the dealer to take care of him. Other than those two things I can't think of anything thing else. Seems to be a pretty solid platform so far.

·
Registered
592 Posts
The seat memory,The ticking from some of the HPP's and a couple turbo's also :~( but all in all it's still looking Good for the 6.7 and i'm Glad!

Be nice to see how they Hold up to the new H&S tunes :~) then we will Know what we have....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Haven't heard much, I personally do not own one but know of two people that do and are very happy. I myself would never buy a first year new model. Give em a year to work all the bugs out is what I was always taught. Sure does look like quite a truck tho. All in all

Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah a company I do work with has a F-350 6.4 and he gets 9 mpgs, My F-550 Service truck thats weigh in around 19,000 is getting 10-14 mpgs, and it has 250,000 on it. My gmc 2500 HD duramax gets 16 mpgs on average

·
Registered
182 Posts
I love it. 2,500 miles and drives like a DREAM!

Im just hating the Regen system. Debating on getting a DPF delete

·
brandon
778 Posts
I was talking to the dealer today and he said that he has had two that started leaking oil. Come to find out that the oil pans had hairline fractures, said it was a factory defect.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I was talking to the dealer today and he said that he has had two that started leaking oil. Come to find out that the oil pans had hairline fractures, said it was a factory defect.
I hope the Aftermarket address's this oil pan issue!

That Plastic Pan Sux!

Hopefully somebody Like MAG-HYTEC will come out with a replacement for it!

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
I think they had a problem with the wheels when ordering.. BMF Series weren't on the list? :hehe:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts