Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Those things look pretty sweet. The kr needs factory 20's though. Anybody know if they have heated seats in the back this year. Also what does the back of the center console have on it

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that they dropped the FX4 for the 2011's, guess they were wrong...

Is there no display for the TBC?

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Pretty neat.

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Hell they want the same price for a lariat with cloth as they do for a fully loaded KR. The price for the KR aint that bad, you guys should see what the sticker is for some of the 2010's on the lots here are like 75k. I think thats crazy but I could see 55 for a kr, when I bought my 08 they wanted 60k for the kr's so it seems these 6.7s are cheaper but 55k for a cloth interior lariat is rediculous.

·
Banning Smut
19,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell they want the same price for a lariat with cloth as they do for a fully loaded KR. The price for the KR aint that bad, you guys should see what the sticker is for some of the 2010's on the lots here are like 75k. I think thats crazy but I could see 55 for a kr, when I bought my 08 they wanted 60k for the kr's so it seems these 6.7s are cheaper but 55k for a cloth interior lariat is rediculous.
Is that black one I linked cloth? Hard to tell from the pics....

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Is that black one I linked cloth? Hard to tell from the pics....
Yes sir, that stone wash is one of there new cloth patterns. Dont get me wrong it looks good I just prefer the leather my self becuase I have three young boys and it helps with stains. But for the money if your going to spend 55k I sure would want more for my money but thats just me.

·
Banning Smut
19,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes sir, that stone wash is one of there new cloth patterns. Dont get me wrong it looks good I just prefer the leather my self becuase I have three young boys and it helps with stains. But for the money if your going to spend 55k I sure would want more for my money but thats just me.
I can agree with that 100%.

·
Registered
410 Posts
It's the Lariat Ultimate package with heated and cooled seats, so it's leather. The inserts are perforated for the A/C to blow through. It's the same way with the new F150s.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
It's the Lariat Ultimate package with heated and cooled seats, so it's leather. The inserts are perforated for the A/C to blow through. It's the same way with the new F150s.
I like those cooled seats. I rode in a navigator that had them and they work real good. If I get a 2011 it will have them

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think on the king ranch there 18's cause if they were 20's they would have goodyear wranglers not michelin whatevers
They are 20's on the KR, the Sticker says its 20's and if you look at the pics of the wheel you can clearly see LT275/65/R20.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts