Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, so I’m hoping someone can give me some insight on the numbers I got using a four scan trying to diagnose my problem, got codes for contribution fault/ balance on cylinder 5 and 6. It’s a 2012, sct tuner custom tunes for the 2015 turbo. just did head gasket, new heads with arp studs due to blown head gasket, it ran great for a week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New here, so I’m hoping someone can give me some insight on the numbers I got using a four scan trying to diagnose my problem, got codes for contribution fault/ balance on cylinder 5 and 6. It’s a 2012, sct tuner custom tunes for the 2015 turbo. just did head gasket, new heads with arp studs due to blown head gasket, it ran great for a week.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Did you put the injectors back exactly what cylinders they were originally in?

If so, Pull the volume control valve on the CP4 and see if there is any evidence of debris or rust

if you didn’t, you need to reprogram all the balance rates to each cylinder.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An yes Im pretty sure I put them back right, it wouldn’t run for a week totally fine if they weren’t right?

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Most likey not, but anything is possible. You need to verify what balance rate codes are on those injectors and match what each code is programmed to the PCM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts