Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know have a link or know where to buy 08 and up tow mirrors?

·
Registered
386 Posts
ebay would probably be your best shot

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Kool-Vue Mirrors FTW

still debating on a 04-07 set or 08+ for my truck

·
Registered
596 Posts
i leased an 08 when they first came out and the 08 and up tow mirrors are 10x better than the 04 and up mirrors imo just me though. i am wanting to get a set for my 04

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Kool-Vue Mirrors FTW

still debating on a 04-07 set or 08+ for my truck
ive got a set of 04's and looking to upgrade to the 08's, they are full power, and heated

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I got mine from an auto wrecked. Cheaper than anything on eBay or online plus no shipping charge. I think I paid $550 and they were truly like new.

Best upgrade I did on my truck.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
ive got a set of 04's and looking to upgrade to the 08's, they are full power, and heated
It really depends on the price of the 08's i really can't justify buying $500 tow mirrors, so I might be interested in your stockers..My stockers are cracked, non heated, and no blinkers right now

Let see some pics of 99-07 body style with 08 tow mirrors, I believe the standards without the blinkers are much cheaper according to my research!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I know $500 is a lot of money for mirrors but if you tow big trailers, its totally worth it. The field of view from the wide angle mirror is so much better. All sorts of maneuvers such as changing lanes, backing around a corner and such are so much easier when you can actually see what you are doing.

New 04 mirrors are going to cost you at least $250. You won't regret spending another $250 to get the 08 mirrors.

Search my posts for pics of my truck with the 08 mirrors.

·
Registered
101 Posts
partsguyed.com, 672.70
I just ordered mirrors from these guys for my 08 F350 and they are giving you 2009 mirrors as a replacement so you can have both mirrors heated instead of just the one mirror. This for the same price as the 08. Great people to deal with too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just ordered mirrors from these guys for my 08 F350 and they are giving you 2009 mirrors as a replacement so you can have both mirrors heated instead of just the one mirror. This for the same price as the 08. Great people to deal with too.
FYI... Picked up the mirrors yesterday and they did not come in as 2009 mirrors like they said. I got the 2008 mirrors. Asked them why, and they said someone gave me the wrong info. Still a good deal though.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Thats good to know, I geuss you have to tell them you want the 2009 mirrors to get the upper and lower mirrors heated.

I'll definately be wanting the 2009's when I do mine.
I could be wrong but I thought it was the 2011's that had the upper and lower heated.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts