Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the new body style tow mirrors fit on an 01 7.3 super duty?????

·
White lightnin'
78 Posts
They bolt right up. You will need an adapter harness to go from the mirror to your wiring harness if you go with power mirrors.

·
POWER Junkie
330 Posts
Yes. You will just have to splice the wires because the plug ends are different. Been running 08 mirrors on my 03 Excursion for several years now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They bolt right up. You will need an adapter harness to go from the mirror to your wiring harness if you go with power mirrors.
well I don't have power mirrors

·
Registered
285 Posts
Check with 1A auto

·
POWER Junkie
330 Posts
You have to cut off the top nipples but it is easy.
Mine bolted on with no modification...
I just had to change the electrical plug

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am wanting to get power 08 mirrors for my 01 F250, will i have to splice in everything to be able to have all power or just splice in wires for just the running lights and turn signals? i have the square wire harness instead of the round harness.

·
Registered
616 Posts
With the square plug, you can just plug in and have functioning power mirrors. You'll have to run the wires for the running lights, signals and heat. I installed mine without wiring the lights and heat till I find time to finish it up.

·
Registered
243 Posts
1A auto sells them with just the power function, no lights or heat along with an adapter. Should be able to bolt right up and work. Obviously non-power mirrors will bolt right up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
These must be a problem with your adapter. I think you should change a better one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts