1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I still play with trucks
183 Posts
suscribe :)

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts
I am leaning toward the 71mm and I went to your sight today but could not find it. Can't wait to see results and I will be contacting you following. Thanks

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts
Yeah I was looking at it on elites site today I just won't buy it from them. I would like to see it in my possession before the second coming.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Yeah I was looking at it on elites site today I just won't buy it from them. I would like to see it in my possession before the second coming.
Why? Their customer service has picked up big time. It would take just as long to get it from Rudy as it would to get it from Elite. It might even take longer through Rudy's since Tadd has to have the turbos made.

1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually keep them in stock so NC to TN would probably take 1 day to get there.

Truck has tuner, intake, exhaust, egr delete with no gate. Innovative X-Race will be used. Hopefully numbers for the batmowheel tomorrow, installing it now.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I actually keep them in stock so NC to TN would probably take 1 day to get there.

Truck has tuner, intake, exhaust, egr delete with no gate. Innovative X-Race will be used. Hopefully numbers for the batmowheel tomorrow, installing it now.
Sweet. Didn't know that.

Can't wait to hear the results!

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts

One day sounds great I may even take a day and visit your shop soon.

1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay here is what we have so far. Stock turbos did 626, 608, 609, 616, 609. Batmowheel atmospheric did 658, 654, 653, 642, 653. Batmowheels are in stock ready to ship!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts