·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He pulled 299. I was not there. From the phone call Guy was pretty nervous, I could tell from how he drove it. He is very pleased. It hooked to the sled and pulled to the other end. Didn't snuff the charger and it seemed to run good.

Time to get it on the dyno and work on the tuning!!

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Where was that at?

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
congrats man. that truck is awesome. cant wait to see the dyno runs. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Owner called and hooked it last night. He said he broke the Dana 80 and something didn't feel right in the front end. He did get 1st place though. Looks like it needs more fuel. It needs to get on the dyno and get real data on how everything is working.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
i dont know if its got the fuel, but i think its going to take a massive single pump or a twin pump set up to really make it work right.

The set up looks pretty hooked to the track though, so its gunna be pretty competitive i think.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
:whs: needs a lil more fuel!! but damn hell of a good job for the first pull!

·
Registered
513 Posts
CR setups do not need coal black smoke to make hp.

Must be making some power if its already breaking driveline parts......

·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
Bitchin truck, hope there are going to be more like this truck coming out soon.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Congrats on getting it out to the track and already being competitive. Truck looks like its pulling great! Hope everything goes well with the driveline fixes so yall can get it on the dyno for tuning.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts