Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-Adam
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if anyone has been in to price a 6.4 since they have started selling the 6.7. Has anyone been able to get a killer deal on one? I would love to buy a new 6.7, but I can’t justify spending over 50K for one. I am just wondering if it is a good time to jump on the current model.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Just looked at some today. Ford house in Humble, TX has one 6.7 on the lot. Black on black. Loaded out. Little north of 60k. Sitting right beside it were a few 6.4s. Same price. Granted that's the sticker price. Still though, I figured they would be giving them away right about now.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Just looked at some today. Ford house in Humble, TX has one 6.7 on the lot. Black on black. Loaded out. Little north of 60k. Sitting right beside it were a few 6.4s. Same price. Granted that's the sticker price. Still though, I figured they would be giving them away right about now.
Its coming......

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
The local dealers around here just took delivery of their first '11's on Friday, so it will be a few months before they start really pushing the 6.4's out the door to get rid of them.

There's only 1 6.7 within a 30 mile radius of my house, and it's a CCSB KR F250, so I think the 6.4's are pretty safe on prices for now.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts