Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That could be the case, i just had never seen anyone before feb post up their build date till then, mine was a feb truck as were quiet a few of other job 1s

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Elite has/ had a core motor from I think 6/06 which was bought as a core. I'm pretty sure it ended up being used for mock-up of parts, as the block/ crank, some rods, and bedplate, as well as a handful of other parts were destroyed. I'm pretty sure it was one of the test motors, but that's only an assumption.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks for the info.I'll have to check my build date but it looks like I have a job 1 since I have the shorter front valance and I've had to change the rad.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
just looked at mine, build date was 6/07 i know the title says 08 model.

Only problem so far was a egr valve went out under warranty.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
mine was built in 11/09. What job is that?

·
If It Flies, It Dies
114 Posts
Just looked at my trucks date and it is 02/07. I havent had any problems with the radiator or anything else on the truck. Everything has been runnign fine, I have put almost 12,000 miles on the truck since I have got it and everything is running great.

·
Registered
246 Posts
ok so im new to all this, im looking for a 6.4 and have seen a lot of 08s so i want an 08 at the oldest, but what job is the best or what year is going to be the best? I want to put a Spartan tune on after a while anything about that?

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
The newest truck you can find will be your best bet. It will have all updates/repairs already done. Whatever you buy, have an Oasis report done at a Ford dealer to tell you any Ford service that was performed.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks, any idea on how new it has to be for sync

·
Registered
246 Posts
Why does it switch back to job 2 when 08 were job 3?

21 - 40 of 59 Posts