Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to PSN and realy enjoying the site so far. Lots of helpful info. I have some parts for a 6.4 that i am trying to sell. i had a 2010 F-250 that i traded in a few months for a 6.7 2011 F-350. This is a great package for performance, MPG, and sound. First i have a AFE stage 2 intake oiled filter, i dont know the exact part number because i no longer have the box but i found this which is the same thing (54-11262). it is a complete system, comes with everything you need to install. Second i have a SCT livewire 9625tuner, this is $650 with the sct tunes. the one i am selling has custom tuning on it with a lot more power then what sct makes and also costs more.. so this tuner is really valued at $950. it works great screen has scratches on it but not to noticable when its on. lots of parameter options, seatbelt chime on/off. Third i have 4" downpipe back straight exhaust to a 6" tip with all bungs for everything that comes off stock exhaust, i had it on a supercab shortbed so it might need cut or extended with a peice of 4" pipe to fit a differant truck. and the back section is a little bent up where it joins the front but is easialy fixed by cutting it back a inch, it got bent from being claamped together. I am asking $1100 OBO for the package, shipping would be extra or it can be picked up in the middletown, DE area and ill also deliver within a reasonable distance for the right offer. thanks for looking! email me with any questions or offers at [email protected] or on this thread, which ever you prefer.

Attachments

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
do you still have it all/ i am interested! will the sct workon any 08? meaning will i have to get it un;locked and different tunes?

·
TimmyaleX
656 Posts
Is this sold?

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
ill take the tuner....

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
I got dibs. ill take it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.