Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has been working on this for along time now. It is now getting close now. This was a total Chassis cab truck that has been straightened and the frame shortened. The bed is 10 feet long now. It is an 8 foot bed with two feet added to the front. It will be a dedicated puller. The motor is a 6.4 being built right now and if all goes right well should be a heck of a runner.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Sweet, i have been watching for a motor/wiring dash combo for a while now, Would be cool to drop down in 2cruel,

good luck with it

Travis

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
You guys should look on ebay they HAD one on there with complete wiring engine and tranny for 6k with 22 k on engine and trans.:evil

steve-0

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
is this the motor thats getting rods and all the good stuff? i heard about one up that way.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Thier was a core for 2400 the other day, just needed the rest of the stuff to make it work!

Travis

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is this the motor thats getting rods and all the good stuff? i heard about one up that way.
Yes. Built CP3, head work, rods, injectors and so forth. Actually Mike, you should know more about the motor built then I do.

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
I cant wait now is there aftermarket rods out for these trucks already ? Ive wonderd around on elite's site and like what they have done for the new engine's. can some one get me a link to some rods ?

steve-0

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
:drool:
I really hate you guys.
:drool:
How much is he shooting for? when are rods in the danger zone?

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Can't wait to see that thing in competition! He needs to throw a hood stack on that bad boy and be the first 6.4 with one lol. Keep us updated!
I believe this 6.4 is going to have alot of firsts! And its just badass!:bowfast: How much money he got tied up in it?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cant wait to see vids of this thing going past those 300 ft markers :evil x2 on the hood stack

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I believe this 6.4 is going to have alot of firsts! And its just badass!:bowfast: How much money he got tied up in it?
There is a guy on another forum that has just about everything that Elite offers on his truck. They have had his truck for the last few months building it up. He just got it back. He is just waiting on tuning for the Elite fuel pump. Not getting off topic, just stating that there is another truck out there that is built to the fullest at this point.

I hope this truck begins making a name for the 6.4 in the diesel pulling world

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
There is a guy on another forum that has just about everything that Elite offers on his truck. They have had his truck for the last few months building it up. He just got it back. He is just waiting on tuning for the Elite fuel pump. Not getting off topic, just stating that there is another truck out there that is built to the fullest at this point.

I hope this truck begins making a name for the 6.4 in the diesel pulling world
Oh, my bad dude. What kind of power is that one pushing?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts