·
Registered
536 Posts
:bowfast: sick i cant wait to see some vids

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm hoping by Friday I'll have my pick up back which has my video camera.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
the only thing im not liking is the intake loaction..
we are working on making an airbox for it for the winter. i dont like the intake either but honestly that was last minute right before the test drive and well there wasnt much more we could do with the supplys we had. im working on ordering parts for building the rest of it but until then i will enjoy the sound of that low pressure turbo screaming in my ear lol.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
we are working on making an airbox for it for the winter. i dont like the intake either but honestly that was last minute right before the test drive and well there wasnt much more we could do with the supplys we had. im working on ordering parts for building the rest of it but until then i will enjoy the sound of that low pressure turbo screaming in my ear lol.
sissy...

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
So what I heard at the track that day was the trans messing up?
yea my direct clutches took a crap. its pretty much normal, we all expected it to happen sooner or later. time to build it up. if jason isnt too busy this week i want to try and build it this week, but he might have the tranny room all tied up.. i want to run at that diesel race in sac this weekend.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Dam that thing is sick

41 - 60 of 86 Posts